Federated Auto Parts 400 Betting Picks and Predictions
Federated Auto Parts 400 General Information
The Toyota Owners 400 takes place in the spring, followed by the Federated Auto Parts 400, a yearly NASCAR Cup Series stock car race hosted at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia, hence why Federated Auto Parts 400 picks are hot these days.
As of 2020, the event serves as the second race of the Round of 16, is one of the 10 Cup Series playoff races, and attracts a solid audience looking to bet on NASCAR picks during the 2022 NASCAR schedule.
Federated Auto Parts 400 History
The race was shifted from Sunday afternoon to Saturday night beginning in 1991. It replaced Bristol, which took place a few weeks earlier, as the second night race of the NASCAR season. Chevrolet sponsored the event in some capacity from 2000 through 2009.
- In 2001 and 2002, Warner Bros. sponsored the event, and numerous vehicles’ paint jobs included Looney Tunes cartoon characters.
- The event was named the Chevy Rock and Roll 400 from 2003 to 2009, with different cars painted to advertise various rock music bands.
- In 2010, the Air National Guard, a component of the US Air Force, took over sponsorship of the event from Chevrolet.
- In 2011, Roll Global’s Wonderful Pistachios brand, a part of Roll Global subsidiary Paramount Nuts, sponsored the event.
Federated Auto Parts and Richmond International Raceway announced that Federated Auto Parts would start sponsoring the event in 2012 on May 2.
The Federated Auto Parts 400 Salute to First Responders was the event’s name in 2021. It occurred on the 20th anniversary of the September 11 attacks and was an appreciated move among people who bet on NASCAR odds.
Federated Auto Parts 400 Betting Picks
Joey Logano Analysis
Joey Logano is currently the youngest winner in history in two of NASCAR’s three major divisions. Logano is also the first NASCAR driver born in the 1990s to have competed in NASCAR’s three major divisions.
Logano is in the sixth position in the championship and has not finished three races either, but his 10 top 10 victories give a good feeling for him to finish first in the 2022 NASCAR Federated Auto Parts 400.
Martin Truex Jr. Analysis
In the most recent race Martin Truex Jr. competed in, he finished in sixth place. This made it the third time he has placed in the top ten in the past four races.
Therefore, given his immense talent and skill, combined with his wealth of experience and the fact that he is the defending champion after winning in 2021, he remains the best value in this race.
Kyle Busch Analysis
Toyota has a tremendous legacy in this race, given the past seven winners of the Federation Auto Parts 400 were all driving a Toyota vehicle. So naturally, being the prized Toyota racer, one cannot leave Kyle Busch out of the equation.
During the FireKeepers Casino 400 NASCAR Cup Series race held at Michigan International Speedway on Sunday afternoon, Busch was involved in an accident and finished in 36th place.
While that is a significant setback, one can expect a racer of Busch’s quality to bounce back in this race, making him a solid pick among the field in the Federated Auto Parts 400.
Federated Auto Parts 400 Betting Trends
- In the final ten NASCAR races of 2018, four new drivers won their first race, and in the first five races of 2019, five new drivers did the same. Bettors who are interested in NASCAR odds should anticipate that a driver who has never won a race may win one of the remaining events, maybe even the Federated Auto Parts 400.
- During the season, Tyler Reddick has achieved runner-up twice and a fourth-place finish once. This is in contrast to his previous seasons, in which he almost always finished the year with at least one victory. He still does not have a win this year. Therefore, Reddick could escape his dry spell at the Federated Auto Parts 400.
- In the past seven editions of the Federated Auto Parts 400, all the winners were Toyota drivers. This demonstrates the tremendous expertise the manufacturer has in this race. Therefore, one can quickly back either Busch or Hamlin to continue this trend on race day.
- The Federated Auto Parts 400 this season is the first time the NASCAR Cup Series has raced this event in the summer.
- Through last year, Denny Hamlin had led more laps at Richmond than any active driver, totaling 1,911 laps.
Federated Auto Parts 400 Betting Pick and Prediction
Because Elliott has never taken first place in the Federated Auto parts 400 before, betting on him this weekend might provide a profit, and he has a far better chance of winning than the other drivers in the race.
On the other hand, Martin Turex Jr. is attempting to win the race for the second time in a row, and he may be a wise option to do so.
However, Logano deserves to be out in front. He’s coming off several wins already, including the 2022 Busch Light Clash. He has a lot of confidence heading into this race, with plenty in the pit to give him a boost.
NASCAR Pick: Joey Logano (+1200)
If you love sports and want more sports betting information follow us as @InsidersBetDig on Twitter and sign up to our mailing list for free betting picks.