SoccerUEFA Europa League

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Rangers Odds, Prediction & Picks

  • The Rangers and Frankfurt have won one of their past five games without allowing an opponent to score.
  • Rangers have lost three of its five Europa League games to date.
  • Eintracht Frankfurt has not lost in their last 12 Europa League games.

Eintracht Frankfurt and Glasgow Rangers will compete for the UEFA Europa League championship this season. The team placed eleventh in the Bundesliga, meaning their chances of participating in Europe next season primarily depend on this match. 

They have only won one of their previous four Bundesliga games and have lost eight of their last nine. However, they performed significantly better in the Europa League, so their presence here is not surprising according to the competition odds. Frankfurt has won three consecutive Europa League matches, with both clubs scoring in four of the last five.

Rangers lost the Scottish Premier League championship; thus, they will attempt to redeem themselves in the Europa League. The Rangers have won four consecutive games by scoring two or more goals but have held only one clean sheet. 

Everything changes when the team is selected to compete in the Europa League. They face a side that has frequently been scoring and performing significantly better. 

This will be the first meeting between these two teams, and the Rangers will be aiming to do better than in the Europa League, where they have lost three of their last five matches.

Frankfurt vs Rangers Odds

Rangers narrowly escaped their group but began the knockout rounds with a 4-2 victory in Dortmund in a game that went against the Europa League Betting Odds. The score of the second leg was 2-2.

Then, Red Star Belgrade and Braga were eliminated before what appeared to be a problematic semifinal matchup with Leipzig.

The Light Blues lost their first game in Germany, 1-0, but came back to win the second, 3-1.

After James Tavernier scored his seventh goal in this competition, Glen Kamara scored, and John Lundstram also scored, the Ibrox crowd went wild.

The rangers are attempting to win their second significant European trophy. They now possess the Winners’ Cup, which they won fifty years ago.

Forward Scott Wright remarked, “These opportunities don’t come along very frequently, so you want to appreciate it while you can, but you must also go on.”

Skeptics will point out that the Rangers have lost their last three away games in this competition and have relied on the support of their Ibrox fans.

The Light Blues’ victory over Dortmund in Germany is still fresh in our thoughts, and it’s enough to motivate us to support them in Seville.

Rangers versus Eintracht Frankfurt: The odds are 5.75 for both teams to score and Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s club to win in standard time.

Frankfurt had a poor season at home, but they hope to make amends by winning this competition again, as they did in 1980, known as the UEFA Cup.

In a group featuring Antwerp, Olympiacos, and Fenerbahce, Eintracht won three games and equaled three others.

They needed extra time to defeat Real Betis, but they defeated a formidable Barcelona squad in the second leg, which they won 3-1 at Camp Nou much against soccer odds.

The German squad brought a large traveling army to that game and the semifinals against West Ham, which they won 2-1.

The second leg proved more straightforward for the Hammers following Aaron Cresswell’s dismissal with 19 minutes remaining and Frankfurt’s 1-0 win.

Ansgar Knauff, a winger on loan from Dortmund since January, stated, “The previous six months have been a dream.”

This season, Eintracht remains undefeated in the Europa League, but this was only their second shutout in their previous 20 games.

In a transitional season, they can be vulnerable at the back. Thus we are adding 11.0 to our Rangers vs Eintracht Frankfurt predictions for a 2-1 Rangers victory.

Do you want to know who the Tipsters are cheering for in this Eintracht Frankfurt versus Rangers FC matchup? There are over 65 wagers in the market. There are 45 votes for Eintracht Frankfurt, 11 for Rangers FC, and 9 for a draw. 

Currently, Eintracht Frankfurt has a 42 % chance of winning this match, while Rangers FC has a 30 % chance of victory. There is a 28% possibility that the outcome will be a tie.

Frankfurt vs Rangers Information

  • Competition: Europa League Europe
  • Location of the game; Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, Spain.
  • Time: 18/05/2022 19:00 UTC

Frankfurt vs Rangers Betting Picks

Eintracht Frankfurt

Eintracht Frankfurt will participate in this encounter following a 2-2 tie with Mainz in the Bundesliga 1 last week.

Soccer picks show that Eintracht Frankfurt had 51 percent of the possession and 11 shots on goal, four of which were on target in that game. Tuta scored for Eintracht Frankfurt in the 26th minute, and Rafael Borré scored in the 35th. 

In contrast, FSV Mainz 05 attempted 12 attempts on goal, of which five were on target. Marcus Ingvartsen scored in the 10th and 49th minutes for Mainz.

In recent years, Eintracht Frankfurt’s defense has not been very formidable. However, Eintracht Frankfurt has failed to prevent the other club from scoring in five of their last six games. As a result, they have conceded eight goals.

Rangers

Rangers enter this match having defeated Hearts 1-3 in their previous Premiership contest.

The team had 58 percent of the possession time and 12 shots on goal, with six on target. Cedric Itten (32′), Alex Lowry (45′), and Cole McKinnon (81′) scored for the Rangers. In contrast, Hearts had nine shots on goal, but only three were successful. Peter Haring scored the goal for Hearts (24′).

Rangers have allowed goals in five of their previous six games, while their opponents have scored five goals against them. Backline deficiencies for the Rangers have been exposed. However, this will not necessarily be the case here.

Frankfurt vs Rangers Prediction

We anticipate Eintracht Frankfurt will prevent Rangers from scoring and certainly score the game-winning goal.

This season, these two teams are the best in the Europa League. Their fortunes in their home leagues vary, but both performed well in Europe. Frankfurt, though, has fared somewhat better. 

They are undefeated in their last 12 Europa League contests, and they just defeated West Ham United. The Rangers have performed poorly in the Europa League, barely making it to the finals. 

However, they may believe they can win based on their recent scoring performance. Both teams should score, but Frankfurt should prevail.

Due to this, we expect the game to be extremely tight, but the Europa league picks Eintracht Frankfurt ultimately prevailing 1-0.

If you love sports and want more sports betting information follow us as @InsidersBetDig on Twitter and sign up to our mailing list for free betting picks.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button

SUBSCRIBE TO GET

FREE PICKS

Receive weekly FREE betting picks in your email