Soccer

La Liga: Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Odds, Prediction, & Picks

  • Generally, when Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid meet, they result in a 1-1 draw. This is the outcome of fourteen games.
  • According to la liga stats Atletico Madrid has won five times, drawn ten times, and lost seventeen times in their previous 32 home games. Real Madrid leads 53-29.
  • Atletico Madrid has won ten of the last 71 meetings, while Real Madrid has won 36. They have a 118-69 goal differential.

Real Madrid has not won at home in some time. In 2017, Atl├ętico Madrid defeated Real Madrid.

Los Blancos appear to be plotting something petty for Wanda Metropolitano’s second El Derbi of the 2021/22 LaLiga season next week. 

Real Madrid won their 35th LaLiga title on Saturday during their recent game according to current la liga betting odds. They have been crowned champions by defeating Espanyol 4-0.

LaLiga’s fans appear to be highly impressed by Real. After the game, even Barcelona lauded them on Twitter.

Their crosstown opponents do not appear to be interested in doing the same for Real Madrid next weekend in LaLiga. Both star goalkeeper Jan Oblak and center-back Jose Maria Gimenez have opposed the move.

They returned to Atleti and had a terrific time mocking the team that Real Madrid owned earlier this season at the Bernabeu. This is the reason.

Atletico Madrid may struggle to stay up with Copa del Rey champion Real Betis. Los Verdes Blancos are currently sixth in the league. And do you have any idea what they’re going to do on the final day of LaLiga? The Madrid derby is fascinating and always draws the interest of many pundits and huge la liga betting odds.

It’s incredible how clubs like Barcelona and Atletico Madrid have such a terrible view of Real Madrid that they’re more concerned with them than winning. On the same day that Real Madrid won the championship, Athletic Bilbao had complete control of Atleti much against what soccer picks expected.

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Odds

Real Madrid is one of the best teams in the world. If you examine free bets and predictions for Real Madrid’s matches versus Atletico Madrid, you’ll notice that they’ve won.

On the other hand, Atletico enjoys a slight lead in cup matches. Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid have met three times in the Super Cup, with Atletico winning each time. 

At this point, the two teams have met nine times in the Champions League. With five victories, Real Madrid holds a slim lead. Atletico Madrid has a record of 11 wins and 14 draws in 42 cup games.

Real Madrid has beaten Atletico Madrid in recent years. Atletico Madrid defeated Real Madrid for the first time in a long time during the 2015-16 season. This encounter has not been kind to Atletico, even though they have won three consecutive matches at the Santiago Bernabeu. 

Since 2000, it hasn’t been simple to defeat Real Madrid. However, it’s easy for these free choices to back Real Madrid to win at 21/10 odds because this match is so close.

Matchup Information

  • Atletico Madrid – Real Madrid
  • Primera Division Spain
  • Date – 08/05/2022, Starting time – 19:00 UTC
  • Venue: Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid, Spain
  • fuboTV

Updates

Real Madrid

On Sunday, the Estadio Wanda Metropolitano will host a Madrid derby. Real Madrid has already won the league for the 35th time.

Los Blancos won the game with a lot of effort, and even before they celebrated, there were rumors of Atletico Madrid providing a guard of honor for the victors.

While it is true that Atletico was waiting to see what would happen before their city’s rivals met, the reality is that much more needs to happen for Los Blancos to create a guard of honor before the game.

Atleti does not like to make a gesture that becomes an embarrassment for the team that creates it rather than a display of respect for the recipients. As a result, practically the whole Atletico Madrid team is opposed to the proposal.

Atletico Madrid

Atletico Madrid wanted to know why there was such a commotion about Real Madrid’s honor guard at the Wanda Metropolitano.

La Liga picks Los Blancos have currently won LaLiga Santander much according to the already existing la liga odds. Their next match is on Sunday, May 8, against Atletico Madrid.

When victors enter the field, the opposing teams typically create an honor guard to greet them. On the other hand, Atletico is displeased and totally against the idea. Atletico Madrid does not wish to provide a guard of honor to Real Madrid at the time, and it will not.

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Pick and Prediction

Real Madrid has reclaimed the limelight following several years in the shadow of Barcelona. They have won numerous Champions League and La Liga matches, reintroducing them to the spotlight. Los Blancos played an excellent game.

Atletico Madrid has struggled on this field in recent years, despite beating Real Madrid three times in a row from 2013 to 2015. Even Atletico’s home games haven’t been delightful for the fans.

They’ve already competed in 59 games. Competition odds show that Atletico Madrid has won 11 games, a record for the club. Real Madrid has now won 29 games. Nineteen matches ended in a tie. When teams played cleanly, they averaged 2.66 goals per game.

Atletico Madrid averaged 1.53 goals per game during the regular season. In 14 (63.64 percent) of the home games, both clubs scored more than 1.5 goals. In ten of the home games during the 2022 season, both clubs scored more than 2.5 goals.

Real Madrid averaged 2.06 goals per game in 2022. A total of 21 (75.00 percent) of away games saw goals scored (team and opponent) with Multiple objectives. Total goals were scored in 19 (67.86 percent) away games (team and opponent). Therefore, there are more than 2.5 goals scored.

The betting market for this football match is intriguing, with a 41 percent likelihood of a home win and a 32 percent chance of an away win. However, there is a 27% chance that the game will conclude in a draw.

Soccer odds show the host team will win this match because they have not lost in their last five tournament games on the same field. On the other hand, the away team has lost four of its previous five games in the same area, indicating that the home club has a decent chance of winning.

Each time the two Madrid teams meet, the atmosphere is always tense. As a result, several tackles will occur, and the game will be frequently interrupted. However, there have been plenty of goals even with the break-in play. 

Since the 2005-06 season, just three goalless draws have been played between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid in La Liga. Neither side is extreme on defense, but both boast a slew of talented players. 

Therefore, the free recommendations appear to be wise to wager on both teams to score.

If you love sports and want more sports betting information follow us as @InsidersBetDig on Twitter and sign up to our mailing list for free betting picks.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button

SUBSCRIBE TO GET

FREE PICKS

Receive weekly FREE betting picks in your email