- Torino FC and SSC Napoli have played several 1-1 draws. This is the outcome of six games.
- Torino FC has won four, drawn four, and lost eight of their last sixteen home matches against SSC Napoli. SSC Napoli leads the league with a goal difference of 28-16.
- Torino FC has won only five of their last 33 matches. SSC Napoli won 13 matches and drew 15. SSC Napoli leads 52-32.
Both sides are highly professional, patient, and motivated to win; predicting who will win is difficult. They are unable to agree on how the game will conclude. However, both clubs have demonstrated in recent games that they have a substantial probability of winning. There will be considerable fighting. Don’t miss this opportunity to cheer for your favorite team as you place bets per the latest soccer odds.
Torino vs Napoli Odds
- Torino has had a successful run. They have scored eight times in three consecutive home games.
- Both sides have scored in the hosts’ last four home games.
- In four of its previous five games, Napoli has scored.
Torino has risen to the top of the league at the ideal time, having spent most of the season battling for survival. The hosts have won their last four games and are three points ahead of the bottom three clubs.
Torino has scored eight goals in its last three home games. Given that both sides have scored in the hosts’ last four home games, we anticipate plans on Monday.
Napoli is in fantastic form, as seen by the competition odds for their 5-2 victory over Lazio earlier this week. Because both teams have scored in four of their previous five games, we’re going with BTTS. A 2-2 draw is likely when the pair is playing well.
- Teams: Torino FC – SSC Napoli
- Tournament: Serie A
- Date: Saturday, 7 May 2022
- Hour: 16:00
- Venue: Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino, Turin
- Torino have not conceded defeat in the previous 6 games
- In the past 3 games, they have scored two goals or more
- They have not kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games
- Their star players have red cards. Wilfried Stephane Singo, Rolando Mandragora, Koffi Djidji.
- A total of 83 yellow cards have been issued against them.
Ivan Juric will be without numerous players against Napoli due to injury. This is the reason. Mohamed Fares cannot play due to a torn cruciate ligament in his knee. Additionally, two forwards will be benched, Antonio Sanabria and Simone Zaza. Furthermore, both a defender and a midfielder, Koffi Djidji and Samuele Ricci will be absent.
Turin’s manager will field a 3-4-2-1 formation with Etrit Berisha in goal. For the game, Armando Izzo, Gleison Bremer, and Ricardo Rodriguez will form the back three. Sasa Lukic is likely to play in the middle of the field alongside Wilfried Singo, Rolando Mandragora, and Mergim Vojvoda.
Singo and Vojvoda will provide greater breadth in the final third. Andrea Belotti is likely to lead Torino’s line against AC Milan. Karol Linetty is anticipated to partner with Marko Pjaca in an aggressive midfield role.
Belotti joins Berisha, Izzo, Bremer, Rodriguez, Singo, Mandragora, Lukic, and Vojvoda on the squad. Berisha, Izzo, Bremer, Rodriguez, Singo, Mandragora, Lukic, Vojvoda, Pjaca, Linetty, and Belotti constitute the most likely starting lineup.
- The team has scored in each of the last seven games.
- Napoli has not conceded in its last ten games.
- In their previous three games, they’ve scored nine goals.
- Kalidou Koulibaly and Victor Osimhen have already received red cards.
- According to competition odds, Napoli has already been given 57 yellow cards.
If you examine Napoli’s Serie A stats this season, you will notice that it is pretty good. They’ve won 21, drawn seven, and lost seven games. Napoli is presently third in Serie A, having won 60% of their games thus far. Napoli has a strong home record, winning ten times, drawing three times, and losing five times.
Napoli has scored 67 goals in Serie A, Italy’s highest football league this season.
Pundits and soccer picks show that Napoli’s strengths include creating vast opportunities, capitalizing on spring chances, being good at set-pieces both attacking and defending, and attacks down the wings.
Torino Controversial Previous Match
Andrea Belotti scored a hat-trick as Torino rallied to defeat Empoli with nine men. Filippo Bandinelli was suspended, Lorenzo Tonelli, Riccardo Marchizza, and Nicolas Haas sustained injuries. Even though they had lost 2-0 to Napoli, the hosts enjoyed their remarkable recovery to win 3-2 against Napoli.
Mohamed Fares and Marcus Warming were unable to play for Toro. Andrea Belotti and Gleison Bremer were permitted to join them on the bench. On the other side of the court, Tommaso Pobega and Kristjan Asllani both missed their strokes by inches.
Andrea Pinamonti lofted the ball over the goalkeeper but went wide when Asllani curled a free-kick from a good position over the bar. Pinamonti faced the goalkeeper one-on-one.
When Szymon Zurkowski hit a long-range shot, Etrit Berisha was at a loss for what to do. Instead, it crept inside the glove’s near-bottom corner.
On the other hand, Valerio Verre was dismissed for a high tackle on Pietro Pellegri, which was later upgraded to a red card following a VAR review. This meant that Empoli had ten men on the field at one point.
A penalty was awarded for Stojanovic’s handling, even though Cristian Ansaldi’s goal appeared to be grazed by the defender. Following a lengthy VAR “silent check,” the ruling was confirmed, and Andrea Belotti equalized.
It was surprising that the same player was sanctioned again via VAR for another handball offense. Stojanovic received his second yellow card, and Belotti scored another penalty against Empoli, who were down to nine men.
Torino vs Napoli Pick and Prediction
Soccer odds show that Napoli has never lost in ten league cup encounters against Torino.
Following their meeting, Napoli won 1-0.
Torino is tenth in the league, while Napoli is third.
These two groupings of teams have clashed 21 times in the last few years.
Torino has won three of its previous twenty-one games, while Napoli has won thirteen of its past twenty-one. They have drawn five times.
Torino has a strong home record, but Napoli is unbeatable on the road.
When Torino and Napoli have met in the past, BTTS has occurred 57% of the time. The current series A odds show that BTTS has a high chance of happening.
Following Serie A predictions, Torino averaged 1.71 points per game at home in Serie A this season, while Napoli averaged 2.18 points per game. As a result, Napoli is expected to win this one 2-1.